- March 2, 2019: PSNHNR Workshop during the PCR Annual Convention
- July 12-13, 2019: The PSNHNR is partnering with the European School of Radiology (ESOR) and Guerbet to bring the ASKLEPIOS course on Head and Neck Radiology to our shores. This activity will allow our European counterparts to share their knowledge and expertise on various topics in Head and Neck imaging. Insights from neuroradiologists from various parts of Asia will also be shared during a panel discussion on the state of practice of Neuroradiology in their respective countries. This forum will be held at Shangri-la at The Fort, in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
- August 17, 2019: PSNHNR is partnering with the Southern Mindanao Chapter of the Philippine College of Radiology for their Annual Convention at the Pinnacle Hotel in Davao City.
- Develop a unified curriculum to incorporate neuroradiology as a system-based knowledge in residency training and also to facilitate the establishment of neuroradiology fellowship programs in the different institutions in the country;
- Partner with PCR and its radiology societies, as well as other medical specialty organizations to promote dissemination of knowledge in Neuroradiology and Head and Neck Imaging;
- Venture to join consortia and fora with various medical societies to strengthen multidisciplinary networks, relations, and collaboration
- Partner with international organizations and affiliates for education and training
- Encourage recruitment of members once SEC registered and implementing rules and regulations have been formulated