I. Founding Member
- Founding member is a radiologist who participated in person during the inaugural meeting of the society May 15, 2017.
- He/She has contributed significant amount of time, effort and financially in starting the Society.
II. Full Member
- He/She should be a Fellow or Diplomate of the Philippine College of Radiology and in good standing.
- He/She should have undergone a formal, organized and accredited Neuroradiology training program for a minimum of 1 year (local and or international equivalent), OR.
- He/She should have undergone a 1- year training in cross-sectional imaging (CT-MRI) and a formal, organized and accredited Diagnostic Neuroradiology/Interventional Neuroradiology training program for a minimum of 6 months (local and or international equivalent), OR
- He/She should have had 5 years of Diagnostic Neuroradiology and/or Interventional Neuroradiology experience.
III. Associate Member
- Radiologist working and licensed in the Philippines with an active interest in diagnostic neuroradiology but has not undergone a formal, organized or accredited Neuroradiology training program.
- He/she is a non-voting member
IV. Honorary (International) Member
Outstanding radiologist practicing or licensed outside of the Philippines, who has rendered services, supported or contributed to the society. He/She is a non-voting member. Fellow in good standing may submit name/s of suggested nominee/s to the Committee on Membership, which shall in turn make its recommendations to the Board of Directors for approval.
V. In-Training Member
Licensed medical practitioner who is undergoing a formal, organized and accredited radiology training program either in residency or fellowship.